FUN! I had no idea there was a waterpark there. We have one here to. It's called the Splash Park. I still need to upload pictures from when we go, but I've been so busy with finals the past couple weeks. Glad to hear you guys are doing great!!
SO FUN! Love the water parks on Hot afternoons! Happy to see you having fun in the sun!Miss you!
That's a hilarious pic of Eli. What a goof!
heehee, was this during the "heat wave?" lol to fun
Post a Comment
4 comments:
FUN! I had no idea there was a waterpark there. We have one here to. It's called the Splash Park. I still need to upload pictures from when we go, but I've been so busy with finals the past couple weeks. Glad to hear you guys are doing great!!
SO FUN! Love the water parks on Hot afternoons! Happy to see you having fun in the sun!
Miss you!
That's a hilarious pic of Eli. What a goof!
heehee, was this during the "heat wave?" lol to fun
Post a Comment