Pinewood Derby for Ethan is always a stressful time. He says it's not about winning, but him having fun. However, he gets so disappointed when he doesn't win. Poor, kid.
This says it all:

It's ok, Ethan, you're car looks awesome!



Don't worry, will try harder next year.
3 comments:
The car looks awesome E! Seriously have Ethan call Uncle Matt next year. He has some tricks up his sleeve to make the car go faster like only making the car run on 3 wheels and where your weight is on the car. Uncle Matt won with a block of wood this year.
That is one TOUGH Car! Looks like Fun!
Kelly
Wow, he's getting so big! I still remember him when he was just little. Sorry about the derby! I'm sure he'll get it one of these times, especially since he tries real hard and has such a good attitude about it. I'm so proud of him. :)
Post a Comment