Thursday, September 2, 2010

Playing Legos

We played a lot of Lego this summer. Almost everything we built got torn down in a matter of days, but we would just build them all back up again. The boys and I came up with some really cool stuff. Here's a sample of an awesome spy house.

Every spy house should look average and out of the ordinary. I might have gone overboard with the yellow flag.

Every spy needs a cool spy car. This one can transform and fight enemies. Too cool.
Here's where the spy deals go down. Looks like there's money changing hands. Check out the cool bathroom to the right in the background.

Here's the spy loft where they receive all their spy missions.Check out the spy interior and the secret exit in the back. notice the hidden canister under the blue stairs. It's full of secret spy stuff.

I'm not sure who had more fun with this, me or the boys. Ok, ok, it was me. I did it all by myself. I didn't even let them help. I admit it. I love legos.

No comments: