Monday, December 13, 2010

Festival of the Nativity


Kaela performed in a children's choir at the Festival of the Nativity this year.

Kaela is the one on the far right in the back. She looked beautiful and we could even hear her singing. Great job, Kaela Bean.
Also, the kids and I were a live nativity on the stage for a very, very, very long time. Here comes Eli getting his costume just right.
Ethan kept fighting with Raechel over the baby Jesus. Ethan won out this time.
I don't think I've been asked, "What time is it?" more often than when we were on that stage. We were slotted for an hour, but only made a scanty 30 minutes. Way to go kids!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

How fun! Your kids look darling! I love the new look on your blog too.

Post said...

What a beautiful nativity scene. Your family is so fun. I love your blog. Thanks for keeping it up.