My house that I grew up in got a facelift. My kids and I drove by to check it out and say our goodbyes to grandma's old house. We also made sure to go down the big hill and scream when our tummies lurched over the big bump. Good times!
Wow...thank you for posting this. The exterior looks amazing. I wish we could see the inside. Pretty crazy. What's funny is I always had dreams that one day I came home and tried to get in and the locks had been changed and another family was living there. How eery that dream is now.
1 comment:
Wow...thank you for posting this. The exterior looks amazing. I wish we could see the inside. Pretty crazy. What's funny is I always had dreams that one day I came home and tried to get in and the locks had been changed and another family was living there. How eery that dream is now.
Post a Comment