
Veteran's Day
To all members of the United States Military currently serving and to the ones who have honorably served--the Corey family honors you. We love freedom. We love the constitution We love this great nation. We love saying the pledge of allegiance with our hands on our hearts; remembering the many great men who died to keep that flag flying. We love waking every morning to pray to God in whatever way we wish. We love going to school and seeing so many of our friends and all the differences we have. We love having the right to choose.
Thank you, for helping us keep that right. Thank you, for defending our great nation and the truths that we hold dear. Thank you, for defending the philosophy that everyone is entitled to 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.' May God bless you and your families and may you prosper in this ever great nation. God bless America!
2 comments:
What a wonderful salute to everyone that serves our country. I think our rights and freedoms are taken advantage of the rising generation and until these rights are taken from us again they will never know what these great men and women have sacrificed for us.
Love it! You nailed it! We are so Blessed to live in a America! I Love all the men and women who serve to protect our country so that we can live in the Greatest place in the world! We had Heath's little Brother over and we talked about his time in Iraq and in New York after 9-11 helping. I love knowing Heath spent 15 years serving for our Freedom. I have a friend who just had baby #4 and her husband is in Iraq until Christmas. What a sacrifice that family is making for all of us. I often get the chills to think how Blessed we are to be free! Thanks for the good Read! I loved it!
Post a Comment