Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

We've had a ton of fun with all the snow and school cancellations. I have a love/hate relationship with the snow. I love how beautiful it is, but I also hate how cold it is. So, I comprimise and stay inside and watch the snow. The kids, on the other hand have to touch it, roll it, play in it and eat it. I was forced to go outside and play, but it was fun. We had a snow ball fight and I totally won. I was the only one left not crying. Oh, wait, does that mean I lost? Oh, well!

No mercy for Mom.

A little dazed and confused from a snowball to the face. I fight dirty.
Raechel, we're supposed to be in a snowball fight and you're making art on the car. Sheesh!"Hmmm, yeah, tastes like a good snowball."
"Check out my cool boots, Mom!"

Eli just had to check out those boots and make sure they worked.

Raechel ended the day with a direct hit.

Time for hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

So much fun!!! I liked Eli's little boot dance. I hear ya about keeping warm. How on earth did we play in the snow when we were kids??? I swear kids have an immunity to cold when they are young.

Sapp Family said...

You guys are so lucky! I wish it snowed here like it did there...instead we get -10 degree weather!!