Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eli!

I can't believe my little boy is now three. We actually celebrated his birthday this year. He is going to need so much therapy when gets older and finds out that this was technically his first birthday. That's called 'fuzzy' math. We decided to have a friend party and invited some little boys that Eli calls his best friends.We had a Nemo party and I made cupcakes and put fish candles on them.Where's the cake? There's no party without cake.Yummy juice!

Note to self: Shark bowls freak out kids 3 and under.
We found the perfect card for Eli.Raechel gave him a pack of gum. Of course, he ate them right them away. What do they say about staying in your belly eight years and something.... oh well!Eli's thinking, "I got my best friends; I got my gum; I'm good." Happy Birthday, Little Man!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Sweet Shark Bowls! It's weird to think that 1 month out of the year Eli and Maryn are the same age. Please pass the cupcakes...they look yummy!

Donnie and Christina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!! How exciting, those looked like yummy cupcakes! We love you Eli!

Sapp Family said...

I can see why the shark bowls would be scary. How fun! i miss you guys!