Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Boy by Any Other Name...

Well, my little cutie pie wrote his name for the first time! He was sending a Valentine's Day card to his best friend, Neal, and I thought he could do it. This is how I got him to do it. I told him to draw a light saber (yes, from Star Wars) going up and then three light sabers going sideways. Then one big light saber and a little light saber with a dot. This is what he came up with: Not too shabby. Go, Eli!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

How Cute is that!
I LOVED seeing Eathan in his boy scout gear. Isn't boy scouts great? Kade loves it too! Infact we are passing off stuff as we cooked dinner tonight!
I LOVE your Long hair!
Your all looking Good! Miss you!

The Jensen's said...

Hahaha! That is amazing, I bet you are so proud. Eli is such a cool little guy :)

Debbie Murdock said...

That's funny...who knew just talking "boy" could get him to write his name.

Donnie and Christina said...

That is amazing! Go ELI!!!

John said...

That is an ingenious way to motivate Eli to write

Sapp Family said...

That is so cute!! I love how you helped him spell out his name by using light sabers from star wars. Love you!!