I'm really excited to announce that I have a new blogsite. I'm a musician and have been writing music for many years. I finally wrote a piece that I want to share with everyone. I decided to set up a site where people can go and download my music.

This song goes along with the Mutual Theme of 2009 to 'Be thou an example of the believers..." I need your help to spread the word. I want to get the music to as many youth programs as I can. This song is appropriate for YW in excellence, Girl's Camp, EFY, Youth Conference and Mutual Opening exercises. I know I'm always looking for special musical numbers in Young Womens, so I'm hoping that other leaders are, too.
This link to the site is:
Please tell your friends and e-mail the link to them. My sister set out 80 e-mails for me and my brother sent out 189. Wow! I don't even think I can compete with that, maybe if you can send to people who are interested, then the youth can get the message to believe in themselves and to be an example just like the Savior. Thanks, friends!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad I can listen to more of your music again! I still have that CD "LDS Musicians" and listen to your song on there all the time! I'm always telling my husband how talented you are and always point out your song to him when it comes up!! Love you!
Post a Comment