Thank you all for your concern and caring, but the wait is over and Eli's stitches came out today. He was amazing. He stood like a statue and with three little snips, they were out. I also realized that he had three stitches instead of two. The area was so puffy, it was hard to see, but it looks great now. Eli was so excited to reach up there and not feel anything.

And, there seems to be no hard feelings against Ethan, for now. He did go into the garage and found a saw. He was dragging it into the house, saying, "Look, Buddy, now I have my sword." We really need to get the tools put up higher.
2 comments:
UMMMM, I think the whole putting up the tools higher is a great idea! hahaha you don't want them to find the ax and then there goes your dining room table or a limb! LOL I am sooooo glad he is feeling better. Emma drew him a get better card...maybe I will scan it and then send it via email!
We love you Eli and Ethan!!! What a great memory to share later in life....heeheehee
Yes! You had better put the tools in a higher spot. That's so scary! I bet you were scared and didn't know what to do at first, at least I would have been! But I'm glad to hear that things are so much better now. Hey, just an idea, you should post pictures of how your guys' house is coming along. I'd love to see them!! Love you!
Post a Comment