Most of you know that I've been working on children's stories for a very, very, ok, well, too long time now and I have been getting ready for an Arts Festival coming up where I get to read my stories to children. I'm really excited about it. Here is a sample of some of the illustrations I've been working on. They are all for the story, Bee Prayerful.
8 comments:
I think I remember you working on those while I lived there. They look great! I'm sure the kids will love your stories! Good luck!
WOW... that looks Awesome! You are Amazing! I wish I could hear you as you read the book. I love the cute bee's. I wish you Energy and Creativity as you finish it all up. I hope we get to see more!
xoxoxo
Those are so cute Sister Corey! Great illustrations!! I can't wait until you finish...that'll be so fun! Maybe next time we're around the area I can borrow your book and read it to my little girl. :) Love you!
Anne...the drawings look amazing. And for some reason your little Bee has a strange resemblance to Raechie Bee when she was younger with her little hair bob. :) It's gonna be cool to say that I'm your sister when you become a famous author and illustrator. Keep up the great work...you're almost there!
I love how the speech bubbles have stingers on them. My kids will need this book to realize bees are cute not evil... I can tell it'll be an amazing book.
Those are AMAZING!!! Emma saw the blond bee and said "That me!!! I'm EMMA BEE in the story!" So cute! I can't wait for you to finnish and send them in!! We love you
Oh my goodness! You've gotten so many done! I love them! I will totally be there for the arts festival to see the final product, then I'll be the first in line to buy them when you get them published!
Anne, it was so nice to see you reading those stories with so much emotion! I could tell that the kids liked the stories a lot. I really love the drawings. You put so much humor and thought into all the details unlike many of the childrens books out there. I really hope some smart publisher will see your talent.
Post a Comment