Saturday, August 29, 2009

Horsing Around

Last week, our whole family went to Monroe to visit a couple of clients of Steve's. She has over 5 acres of land, a swimming pool, and horses. That pretty much adds up to an amazing outing for the Corey family.

It all started with a road trip.
It was only a two-hour trip, but look at these tired kids. (j/k, they were totally faking and wanted me to take a picture.)

Look how good of a faker Eli is. Pretty impressive.
We all got there safe, thanks to my handsome husband.
Here is one of Steve's clients. He's one of the top body builders in the world. He makes Steve look downright scrawny.
Steve's other client had her neice over that day and here is Eli putting the moves on.

Ethan was delirious with fun.

Look at that pool beauty.

Raechie kept saying how much she wished this was her house.

And then there were horses.

This beauty is a thoroughbred race horse. His name is Magnum and he is awe inspiring. Steve's client called him her Cary Grant. I believe it.

Raechel loved the horses.

Magnum gave Kaela lots of love.

Kaela took to riding like a fish in water.

Eli was the most excited. We kept having to tell him not to get too close when the horses were walking. He was always underfoot.

Look at that handsome stud. Um, I meant the horse. Well, Ethan's pretty cute, too.

I even got a chance to ride. It was awesome. My horse didn't have a bit, so I couldn't steer, but I did get to trot and that was awesome.

Eli said, "Wait for me horsy."


No comments: