Friday, October 23, 2009

Attack of the Green Alien Boy

A friend of mine started making a costume for her son. Unfortunately, it turned out a little bit too big and she stopped making it. I saw it and thought that it might fit, Ethan. I asked her if I could finish the costume and just give it back when we were done. She agreed and now Ethan is a green fuzzy alien for Halloween. Here's how it looks so far:

Da-nah ... da-nah... da-nuh, da-nuh, da-nuh.
He's closing in...he's about to attack.Mom, what the heck are you and Ethan doing?What...me...I...um, Ethan, quick let's get out of here!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

It fits him just right, so funny! Nice alien hands, Ethan!

Donnie and Christina said...

LOL! She is like, "get this allien out of here mom!"

Kelly said...

That is great! That dang Green Alien Boy! (Ethan we Love you!)Hope you all have a WONDERFUl Halloween!
xoxoox