Congratulations!!!!
Raechel auditioned and was just promoted to a full-fledged member of the company corps. Her first performance as a company member will be Dec. 3-5 at Curtis High School Performing Arts Theater. She will be in a number of dances and would love to have you all attend.
Way to go, Raechie!
Raechel auditioned and was just promoted to a full-fledged member of the company corps. Her first performance as a company member will be Dec. 3-5 at Curtis High School Performing Arts Theater. She will be in a number of dances and would love to have you all attend.
Way to go, Raechie!
4 comments:
Wow! She's getting so pretty, just like her mom! I wish I could do ballet! Congrats to Rachael!!
UH HELLO!! I think you must have forgot to tell me that one when ya called Anne! CONGRATULATIONS Raechie!!!
Way to go Raechel, you are amazing!
Congrats!!! Emma and I will come for sure! Give us the times and do we need to to get tickets?
Post a Comment