Friday, January 8, 2010

The Corey Festival of Navity

We like to act out the nativity every year, but we've been slackers for the last two years. So, this year, I wasn't going to miss it.

All the kids were really enthusiastic about it, especially Kaela.
Raechie wants to be a wise man, I mean girl.Dad and Mom are shepherds. Dad was really excited to be a part of it.
Ethan and Eli want to be angels and a shepherd.No, Eli, you can't be a Lego Batman Shepherd.The shepherds see the baby Jesus with Mary and Joseph. (Ethan pulled double duty as Joseph and Raechie was Mary.)
Oh, wow, there's a baby, where did that come from?
Well, it wasn't perfect, but it was fun.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I love the excitement in Kaela's eyes. The simple pleasures of life...

Kelly said...

Love the Navity.. you all look so Awesome! What Happy Memories! We sure love you all and Happy to see your Holidays went well1 Love you