I love heat. Not, the Arizona burn-your-eyebrows-off heat, but warm, snuggly, deliciously comfortable heat. But, our house has been cold. Really cold. The kind of cold that freezing other part of the body off. So, last Friday was one of the most exciting days of my life. We insulated the addition. No more drafts coming in through cracks of the unfinished walls. No more draft coming down out of the skylights. Just nice, cozy heat staying in the house where it belongs. I love heat.
These two skylights are all snug and warm in their new winter coats.

This is the wall that connects to the house. No more drafts.

Goodbye outside coldness. No more coldness and less noise, too.

This is our new bedroom. No more Jack Frost coming in and freezing our walls.

Did I mention that I love heat?

I'm counting my blessings and taking off my scarf
3 comments:
This addition looks great. ANd it looks like you updated your photo.
I also love heat, so I know what you mean!! haha...I actually think that putting in installation is kinda fun...except when I accidentally start touching it with my hands/arms and then get all itchy! :)
yeah!!! I am so glad, I HATE the cold too!!!!! I can't wait to see it all done....
Post a Comment