Ok, I don't even know what to say, but AHHHHHHHHH ha ha ha ha ha haha!

Hee hee hee!

Oh man.

Work it, Eli, work it.

"Shake what your mama gave ya!" They were saying that, I kid you not.

That's some junk in the trunk.

ah ha ah ha ahhhhhh.... *sigh* Too funny!
3 comments:
OH. MY. FUNNY! I think I was there I wouldn't have been able to breathe I would've been laughing so hard. It's nice to know that some things are heredity like stuffing you're clothes to make ya bigger.
Oh my goodness! Your kids are so cute! And you're such a great mom for just enjoying the moment with them...I love all of your posts about your family! I can definitely tell that you're a kid at heart as well. :)
Oh what FUN! We like doing that too! Our new favorite game has been to put big a balloon in our shirts and then bounce off each other! Looks like the kids were giving you some serious Entertainment!
Just opened my mail to the Greatest package ever! I can't wait to go get a frame on it! It is Adorable! You have some serious Talent! I love it! Thank you for being so Thoughtful! Made my day and month!
We Love You Chunky Monkeys!
Post a Comment