Unfortunately, kids don't have a stop growing button. So, I had to get new beds for the girls and get rid of Eli's toddler bed. He was waking up with back pain, because he's getting so stinkin' huge. I switched the kids' rooms and Raechel and Kaela got a beautiful new butterfly room and the boys will get a superhero room.

It took way more work than I thought, but isn't that always true?

I job well done,
3 comments:
At first I thought you faux painted everything then realized the design from your blog was showing through! Hee hee.
How FUN... Love the Colors... Looks like you girls are getting the Hook Up! You must post more photos once it is Complete! I love you girls! Sweet Dreams In your New Room!
Happy Easter!
I can't wait to see it all done!!! I want to help!!!
Post a Comment