Thursday, February 17, 2011

Corey Family Photos

The Corey Family had a picture day a while back and we wanted to share a few with you.

Just me and my boys.There isn't anything in the world a daughter loves more than her daddy.
Like father, like son and I mean cloned.
Peek-a-boo Ethan.
Peek-a-boo Eli.
Ethan and Eli are monkeying around like usual.Look at those little beauties.Kaela is the roughenest, toughenest kid on the block.

Anne Marie and Steven sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
Black and White Beauty
Photos by Real Live Photography

4 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Aw! I love the family pictures! You are guys are so cute and Rachael is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman! Crazy to think that the last time I saw you guys, your kids weren't very big yet...they've grown so much since then! :)

Kelly said...

Yea.. a post from our Favorite Corey Family! We have missed you. The Family Pic look GREAT!

Kathryn said...

Absolutely gorgeous family you have there!!!

Debbie Murdock said...

FINALLY!!!!