Thursday, February 24, 2011

Look Mommy, It's Christmas Again!

It's Washington, so weird weather is always a norm for us. Last night and this morning, the clouds brought us a snowstorm. Here's a little narration from my kids:

Eli: "What is this white stuff?"
"Let me see what it tastes like."
Ethan: "What is this white stuff?"
"Let me see what it tastes like."
"Oh, no I think it's poisoned."

"Oh, I've been poisoned!"
"Oh, I've been poisoned, too!"
"I think it's got me."

"It's not poisoned, it's just cold. Let's make it snow again."
"Yeah, did you hear that tree, you're going to live."
"Can I get some help here?"

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Sam was watching it really come down yesterday and looked up at me with sweet big eyes and said "Is Santa coming now?" haha Love your narrative!

Debbie Murdock said...

Almost looks like Utah but you're more than welcome to keep it in Washington for the time being.