Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pacific Science Center

Anybody wanna go to the Pacific Science Center with me???Umm, I don't know about that.

I'm up for it.
I'm in!
Great, I'll drive.
No, I'll drive. Wait, this isn't getting me very far.
Look, Ma, no hands.
This looks like a nice cozy bed.
I know their fake Mom, jeesh.
I love dinosaurs.
Whoa, are you sure their fake, Mom?
Hmm, I want to make my own bug.
That was a lot of work. I'm going to rest for awhile.
Hey, where is my bed going?
This exhibit only 'bugged' us a little bit.
Let's have some lunch.
Am I shrinking or something?
We got to see an 3-D Imax movie and go to the planetarium. The kids had fun and the parents got exhausted. Great day!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Fun, I don't think I've been there--or at least if I have, I don't remember! :) We'll have to take the kids, looks fun!

Sapp Family said...

I love the Pacific Science Center! That's neat that you guys were able to go and have so much fun. :)