Congratulations, Jennie!
My good friend, Jennie, is due with her first baby next month. She's having a girl who I know will be just a sweet and beautiful as she is. I had the priviledge of throwing a baby shower for her.
My theme was a garden party and my husband made the cutest picket fence for me. I made little flowers with baby faces on them. They were very cute.
The hit of the night was the anatomically correct baby that her husband made. Too funny!
There weren't many women that showed up, so we called and got replacements. They were a little more hairy, but a lot more fun. One of them even won a prize for a game!
All in all, we had a fun night and Jennie seemed to really enjoy herself. Good luck, Jennie!
1 comment:
How fun! Jennie looks so good, how exciting for her! It looks like you guys had a great time, good job on the party!
Post a Comment