Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Boy, has it been hot. On Saturday, we worked our buns off out in the addition. We are getting ready to caulk all the cracks and crevices for the framing inspection next week. We also got the lawn mowed and the kids helped us stack wood. Little Eli was especially helpful. By the end of the day, we were bushed. This is pretty much how we all felt:The kids came running in to tell us that Eli crashed out. Then, Steven came in and said, "You gotta see this."
I couldn't believe it, he fell asleep getting down from my bed. Too funny! I just had to get a picture of this.

1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

That is really funny! I think you're gonna have another hot one today 84 degrees or something like that. It's reaching 100 down here but Seattle has more humidity to make it down right miserable.