Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, but I have a secret friend. 
Kaela had to pick two or three things that she loves or that defines her for her homework this week. She had to fit everything into a brown paper bag. She stuffed and crammed her Blue Bear in there, but then realized that she would be without him for awhile. I suggested we take a picture of her secret friend and she agreed.
So, here is Blue Bear. We always know how old he is because it says New Years 2000 on his chest in rainbow coloring. Blue Bear has been stitched and loved for many years. His home is on Kaela's bed, but he likes to go exploring and we find him in the strangest places. He really likes to explore under the bed, in the back yard, at a friend's house, in the car, at Grandma's house, under the table, in the laundry, and mostly under the covers. He's a silly little bear, but very much loved. 
Kaela took this photo of her secret friend.
2 comments:
I totally remember blue bear!!! Kaela couldn't go anywhere without him. I remember one time you were well on your way going home and had to turn around because she had left it at "Up the Hill Grandma's" place.
SO CUTE! Love the photo. Such a darling face! I Miss you Kaela!
Post a Comment