Monday, September 1, 2008

The Devil's Punchbowl

On the way back from Depoe Bay, we stopped at a lookout place that had a gift shop where Steven and I picked out some little trinkets for the kids to take home. I found a beautiful onyx egg that I loved. Ethan wasn't happy when I told him that we were going to play a game and he was going to be the lookout. He didn't want to be and I said, "But look, the sign says you have to be." This was his reaction.
My two little runners. They snuck off together. Kaela, you're totally caught!
Kaela, the ocean is the other way.

The view from the lookout point was Devil's Punchbowl, so we decided to travel down the road and take a closer look. What a treat, it was amazing. The views were from a small park that had picnic tables and walkways. We had a lot of fun here.




While we were taking in the views, Eli was taking in something else. He looked at this picture and said, "Eli's disgusting."

No comments: