Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Soap 'n Suds

I love my daughter, Raechel. She does almost everything I ask her to do and without whining. Doesn't that sound like the perfect child? Well, for some reason things don't always work out for her. Once, I had her do her own laundry. It was the first time. Unfortunately, a hose detached from the sensor for the fill level and the washer tried to fill the garage with water. Poor, Raechel, she felt responsible.
Yesterday, I asked her to do a load of dishes. For some reason, she felt that the load was too small to use the washing tabs and decided to just use dish soap. Seems reasonable. This is what happens to the dish washer when you use liquid dish soap. Not good!
Not good at all!
Needless to say, Raechel also washed the floor yesterday, too. Thanks, Raechel!


5 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh man! Honest I would take the mess if my kids would actually try to do their chores! :) She's such a good girl!

Debbie Murdock said...

HA HA HA!!! That is so funny! David did the same thing too Raech...except he didn't learn the first time he did it two more times.

Kevin said...

Holy mackrel! I had heard but not seen what happens when you do that! Cool trick, Rachie!

The Jensen's said...

As Elder Wirthlin would say, what a time to laugh! You know, Aaron did this once when he was younger and I guess he used a TON of soap and it made a fun mess too... what an excellent story to tell Raechel's hubby and kids!

John said...

Way to go Raech, this just means that you have incredible resourcefulness and will get the job done no matter what.