Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Little Seamstress

My sweet little Kaela tried out sewing and was really good at it. She helped me sew a bunch of bean bags to donate to the Mary Bridge Developemental Services for children. Ethan goes there for occupational therapy once a week and they always seem to run out of bean bags. Fortunately, I had some extra fabric and beans and rice. The rice is a little stinky, though. Phew!
Kaela was such a big help and has such a big heart! Love you, my little bean!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I never realized how much Kaela's eyes look like yours! Kaela Bean this is only the beginning sewing is so much fun!!! Be thankful to have a mommy takes the time to teach you cool things.

Melinda said...

Oh what a good girl! Thats such a good things to do, we're doing a lot of service this year in YW, its been really awesome! Go Kaela!

Anonymous said...

Kaela I am so proud of you. It is a good talent to develop. Keep up the great work.

Grandma Meldrum