Kaela stayed home sick today. Eli, who gave it to us, thought he'd have some fun. Aside from a little runny nose, Eli is almost fully recovered.


We told everyone to look really sick in this photo and Eli started fake crying.

...and the Oscar goes to....Eli Corey for faking sadness. Although, I have to say my performance was thought provoking and realistic.


I have the cutest kids.
4 comments:
The saddest thing is, that you are all sick on that tiny little loveseat. And I know your kids are cute, but "the cutest"?! I don't know, mine pretty cute, too!
I think that looked like your deceased posed...kinda eerie. Eli has such a cute puppy dog face. Hope you and Kaela start feeling better!
So sad to see you have sick kids... but it made me happy sick and all you still could laugh and have fun! Nothing better thatn having a buddy to curl up to.
I had that same Noah blanket and bedding for Mckinnley when she was a babe.
Brought back soooo many Memories!
GET BETTER!
loved your Sick Face... Amazing!
When you mentioned that Eli was three years old...I seriously, honesty cannot believe that it has been that long since I've seen you guys!! OH, and by the way...I loved your sick day post. :)
Post a Comment