Monday, April 27, 2009

The Joy of Forts

There is one thing I haven't taught my three-year-old, yet. How to make forts.

He was a little skeptical first, because it was dark in there, but a flashlight with new batteries seemed to push away that fear.

Eventually, he settled himself in and hasn't come out since. Well, the DVD player and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer might have helped, too. Oh, to be a child again. I tried to go in, but was told in no uncertain terms that I was, "Too big!" Darn!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Forts are our all time Favorite pass time. A few blankets, pillows and a good treat and we are good to go for a few hours!
Happy to see you love it too!
Some day lets make a fort all together and watch a good movie!
Sounds Heavenly!

Donnie and Christina said...

Sounds like a blast! Next up, overnighter in the tent in the back yard!!

Debbie Murdock said...

Boy I need to get my eyes fixed...I read world of farts. Looks like fun!

Melinda said...

It's been a long time since we made a fort, gonna have to do that now!