Lions and Tigers and Bears....Oh my!
I'm not going to write what my husband told me to write and that's all I have to say about that.
"I don't even know what that was all about."
What a cute little sweetheart.
A fork in the road? Good thing big brother is there to help out.
Look! Fungus!
Kaela's not so thrilled!

It was such a peaceful morning, until my kids scared off all the wildlife.
Look Mom! A duck!
I love this eerie photo.

Can you imagine finding this much beauty in the middle of Tacoma?
I can't wait until everything is in bloom and green.
Let's see what's up this direction.
Look at us up here, Mom.
Don't forget me, Eli says.
I think we've stumbled upon a find.
Oh, my, can it be? An anthill.
Yes!
I usually cringe when I see the bright colors that Kaela wears, but on this trip it made it really easy to see her.
Have you ever heard of Where's Waldo? Well, this photo is Where's Eli? Click on the photo to enlarge it.
We ran down the rest of it, because the boys were so full of energy and it was fun.
5 comments:
What a fun day! We miss those hikes we use to take. Once you have been on a hike in Washington nothing else compares! That place is Heaven.. all the green lush trees... mmmm! Wish we could snap our fingers and go on a hike with you! Happy to hear you enjoyed your day!
So fun, Washington is such a beautiful place! Oh, and I can totally fill in what I'm sure Steve said....hahaha
How fun!! I don't know about you, but I just love Washington. Can't find more beauty this time of year anywhere but here!
Darn, all those photos made me miss Washington. It looks like you guys had tons of fun, I'm so jealous.
Your kiddos looked like they had so much fun! I love going on hikes and can't wait to take my little one on some more adventures! Love ya!
Post a Comment