I find all kinds of pictures on my camera. My kids get a hold of my camera and take pictures of the weirdest things. I've seen pictures of what they've been watching on TV or underneath their bed. I've seen lots of toe pictures. But, I saw this one and really liked it. This is a typical day in the Corey household. Dad's on the computer. Mom's talking to Raechel. Raechel is talking to Mom and Dad. Ethan is just hanging out, and Eli is pretending to be some type of super hero. And where is Kaela..............?

You got it.....spying on all of us!
1 comment:
You guys look so busy at your house with the house project! What fun! We're totally going through the same thing...except things aren't quite put together as yours yet. We're waiting to get all our furniture until we've got the whole thing just about finished! Furniture....something I totally need as my belly continues to grow! Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you at Aja's wedding...it'll be such an exciting time for everyone!
Post a Comment