Here are Kaela's helpers. She didn't really have a choice in the matter. Lab assistants are hard to come by. Good ones anyway.
Let's get the party started!!

Gathering the materials. Um, Kaela, I'm not sure that's where that goes.

Making the awesome rocket.
Winning advancement to the Regional Science Fair by two different judges.
Passing out from exhaustion. Great job, Kaela. We are all so proud of you.
Gathering the materials. Um, Kaela, I'm not sure that's where that goes.
Making the awesome rocket.
Winning advancement to the Regional Science Fair by two different judges.

Passing out from exhaustion. Great job, Kaela. We are all so proud of you.

2 comments:
Great Job Kaela!!!!! I could never figure out when I was a kids what I was supposed to do for a science project....my stuff was never a question in the beginning...it was always a "how too" LOL!
You're amazing Kaela, your must have inherited the science genes. Way to go!
Post a Comment