Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com
Happy Independence Day!
We celebrated the birth of our country by celebrating with family. We went to Steve's father's house in Gig Harbor. He has a beautiful house on the Puget Sound.
























The weather was on and off, but that didn't stop the kids from enjoying the water.






Little Eli loved Papa's boat.


Ethan and Kaela had so much fun in the sand. Ethan kept taking orders and making sand food at his sand restaurant. Yum!







I got it! Wait, where did it go?
I had to go home and rest, but Steve let the kids stay to see some spectacular fireworks displays. I love my country and am thankful for my freedoms. God bless America!

4 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I can't believe Raechie was holding that crab!!! Brave girl!

Melinda said...

what beautiful property! Makes me miss the Sound! Looks like so much fun!

Kelly said...

WOW.. You are one Amazing Blogger! Love how you worked those Fire works like you did! Looking at this post make me miss you guys and that Beautiful place even More! The trees and the beach. The photo of you in your hat and your little guy holding on your leg looks like a photo on the front of a magazine! Happy 4th aren't we blessed!

Donnie and Christina said...

Wow! I love how you add tons of pictures to your blog. I wish I was better at blogging....I try! you guys sure had fun!!