Sunday, August 31, 2008

You Asked For It!

Back by popular demand, more fun and adventure. We took a day to go to Depoe Bay and see the Whale Watching Center. We were able to see a whale way, way out. It was pretty neat.


A large monster of disporportionate size is approaching. Watch out, Kaela!Hee, hee, it was just a squirrel. Cute little thing. I'm glad it didn't gouge out our eyes. We heard about these spouting horns and made our way down the wall to find them only to find that they only spout in Winter when it's storming with 125 mile an hour wind. No thanks! I think we're good. However....
We did find something spouting.
There was a cool walkway under Highway 101 that led to the bay.
Who are those crazy crazies?
More crazies.
The walkway led to the smallest harbor in the world, Depoe Bay. I could fit it all in one shot on my camera. I didn't even have to zoom out. It's amazing how still the water is when it reaches the harbor. I now understand the phrase, safe harbor.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Beautiful! I love that you guys took such an amazing vacation, how fun!! The pictures are gorgeous!

Debbie Murdock said...

It's too bad that it was so foggy...beautiful nonethe less.

Donnie and Christina said...

looks like you guys had a blast!! I love all the silly pics of you guys!