Friday, October 10, 2008

Cookie Crazy

My sister had gotten one of the those new fancy Kitchen-aids and she gave me her old mixer that she won for free in a contest. Kaela has been going crazy on it. We've had cookies all week. Way to go, Kaela; way to grow, hips! I caught them the other day making a huge mess and it was just too cute not to get pictures of.

"Here, Mom, you want some?"
"Fooled you, It's mine!"
He's the funniest little boy. The question I have is how did he manage to get a perfect handprint on his shirt. I guess some things will always remain a mystery.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

No way is that your little Baby... He looks like a Little Man! What a doll! I want a cookie! Do you think I can have one?
They look de-lish!

Sapp Family said...

Aw, your kids look like they were having tons of fun! I can't believe how big your little boy has gotten. The last time I saw him he was a couple months old! I can't believe it's been that long already! I miss having you as my teacher. By the way, I still have that pink blanket you guys put together for me. I took it camping once and used it...it kept me so nice and toasty warm...I love it!!