Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leader of the Pack

Now that Ethan is eight years old, he is a cub scout. We had the privilege of attending his first pack meeting last night. I totally understand Ethan now. Seeing all those boys there last night, now I know that I'm not going crazy. There were seven other boys there EXACTLY like Ethan. For some reason, this gives me hope. I can keep going now. I'm not the only mother in the world with a crazy son. They're ALL crazy!
They are studying books this month and had a relay to see who could return all the books the fastest. Ethan's group lost twice, but it was sure fun.
The pack leader told some spooky stories and then they had to write their own spooky story.Ethan was pretty proud of his.We all shook in our seats while they all told their scary stories.

2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Wow...Raechel is getting so big! How old is she now? And congratulations to Ethan...I bet he enjoys every minute of it. :)

Debbie Murdock said...

Ethan looks so studly in his scouts uniform! Are you going to post his spooky story???