Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Corey Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Fun
We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins this year. The kids were totally grossed out by pumpkin guts, but I think all their creations turned out very imaginative.
Kaela is taking a little too much pleasure in slicing open the pumpkin.
Not quite what she expected.Look, Mom, I just decapitated my pumpkin.Ethan tried and tried and no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get all the stringy stuff out. I found out later that he cut his opening too small and at such a sharp angle that even I could barely fit my hand through there.
Why couldn't the jack 'o lantern cross the kitchen? Becuase he didn't have any guts; Raechel took them.
Here's our happy little crew.

1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

After your joke I needed a drum set so I could so bu-dum-cha. Thought it was funny that Eli was just chillin' in the background watching everyone.