God Bless America!
Raechel gets to do a lot a creative projects because she is homeschooled. This clay sculpture is part of her Art Unit on Sculpture. She was required to make a memorial to George Washington; who happens to be a great hero of hers. Her only disappointment was that she could only fit eight stars and seven stripes. I love the cherry tree and she inscribed President Washington in the ring around the tree. By the way, the yellow dots are lights. Great job, my little patriot.
Raechel gets to do a lot a creative projects because she is homeschooled. This clay sculpture is part of her Art Unit on Sculpture. She was required to make a memorial to George Washington; who happens to be a great hero of hers. Her only disappointment was that she could only fit eight stars and seven stripes. I love the cherry tree and she inscribed President Washington in the ring around the tree. By the way, the yellow dots are lights. Great job, my little patriot.
3 comments:
thats so beautiful! She did such a good job!
Sorry I didn't catch you after church the other day! I'm so sad we missed you!
Way to go! Looks like A for sure! What kind of clay did you use. Love the rich colors it makes me want to play with it!
your girls are getting so big? Have they started high school already? Or are you still home schooling your kids? I wish my little Aimee Lynn could stay little forever, but I know she won't. Oh well, guess that means I'll just have to have more kids. j/k. :)
Post a Comment