The kids and I had a great time raking leaves yesterday. For the last three days, Ethan has been going outside diligently and making his leaf pile higher and higher. Yesterday, he deemed that his pile was 'perfect.' So, we had some fun. Make sure you turn off the playlist before you view the video and make sure you have some time to laugh!
Kaela is the queen of the leaf pile.

I wouldn't mess with these rakers.

Ready to go?

6 comments:
That was awesome! Liked the choice of music...looks like the kids had lots of fun.
No Way that was soooo AWESOME! I need you to teach me how you did that. McKinnley keeps begging me to put on her dance preformance on our blog for Grandma, I tried and couldn't fiqure it out so I gave up!
How fun to see the kid in Action! LOVED IT!
my kids are totally dancing to the music! so fun! Loved the one where Ethan is pumping the rake up and down, totally hysterical!
Hi Kids,
It looks like you are having a super fun time. Just an idea, you pick out the leaves you like and make a place mat out of them. You put them on clear contact paper, you can sprinkle paprika on them for color or any seasoning you want. Use pinking shears or decorative scissors for the edge. Enjoy
Love Grandma Meldrum
oh how cute! i like the video that you put up of your kids jumping in the pile of leaves. when my kids jump in a pile of leaves I'm goinng to jump in with them too!
LOVE the video! Isn't fall the best? Can't get enough of the food, trees and best of all jumping into a pile of leaves!
Post a Comment