Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bee On My List

Hey, I just wanted you to check out my music website. I'm trying to make a list of all the people that want my Bee Songs and Stories when they get published. I'm making the music blogsite available to the publisher that I'm sending my manuscript to. I just want them to get a sense of how many people are interested in the stories. Thanks, my lovely friends. Here's a coloring page for the kids. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You are one in a mIllion! Best of LUCK with all of this! It will be a smashing Hit... anything you touch turns to Gold!

Rach looks oh so Big and Beautiful! What pretty dance photos! Happy times!

The Jensen's said...

I would love to have a set of the Anne Corey Bee books!!! Good luck with it all, we just think you and your family are so special :)