Sunday, June 14, 2009

Massive Carnage or Strawberry Taffy?

Looks bad, huh?
Blood, gore, guts?
What is it?
Raspberry Jelly?
Strawberry Gum?
hmmmmm, nope!
Lipstick?
You got it!
Ummmm, I think you missed, Eli.

3 comments:

McKinnley said...

Oh, Im glad it's just lip stick!... I have missed so much excitement on your blog this last little bit! LOVE the photo shot of you at the Dr. Office! Your hair is so long and pretty! The school stuff looks like fun! What a treat it is when summer comes! We are going to LOVE everday!
I hope your "Bee" reading went well! I wish I could have come to hear you! You are AMAZING!
Miss you guys!
Opps this is Kelly Thompson

Debbie Murdock said...

Lovely...and that stuff don't come cheap either.

Sapp Family said...

This is so cute! Oh, the things I have yet to look forward to. ;)