Little Miss Kaela Bean and Ethan (Buddy) didn't get out of bed this morning. I had woke up early and decided to get the baby up as well, because he had been staying up too late at night. Kaela is supposed to be getting herself up in the morning and Ethan had two wake up calls. But, alas, no kids got up for school today.
Eli was pretty tired, so he and I just snuggled on the couch. I was sitting there thinking about how I should get the kids going, but then I thought of a very sneaky plan.
Raechel, who was in the living room doing homework, was in on it. I told her that as soon as I started the car, she should run into the kids' rooms and tell them that I was leaving without them. Ha ha ha, I'm so laughing because where would I go if I wasn't taking them to school? She asked what I'd do if they didn't come and I told her that I would just circle the block and come back.
It took about three minutes and I had both kids in the car ready for school. My goodness, they set an all-time record. The glorious part was that they didn't even blame me, they were mad at themselves for over sleeping! Ha ha ha ah ah, ohhhhh, that was so funny. I just love being a mom.
5 comments:
LOL! I'm taking notes for my future!hahahaha
Ooooo you're evil ways! Raechie pretty funny for sneaking in on your eeee-vil plan. MU HA HA HA HA
Anne, that was very sneaky of you. I've tried to leave but Dylan just got freaked out that I left so it kind of backfired on me! Back to threatening! I have tried to take time away from something they like to do that equals the time they have made me late. Sometimes it works.
Haha! Sister Corey, you're so funny. :) I love how you can act like a kid at heart. I hope that I'm like that as I get older. Miss you!
yeah,mom hahaha very funny
Post a Comment