Sorry about the creepy photo being up there for so long! My graphics card on my computer went out and I've been stranded. So, I'm back and here's the lastest:
I've come to the conclusion that kids are born slobs and the cleanliness gene doesn't activate until 25 or something.
I took this photo of Ethan's and Eli's roon on May 10th.
It's been clean six days and counting. Whew! Well, now on to the laundry pile. I wish I could blame someone for that.
4 comments:
I'm glad you were able to figure out what was wrong with the computer! There room looks great. Maryn can't go to bed until her room is clean. She finally is in the habit(doesn't mean it gets to clean to our liking)but she sure tries.
You are an inspiration to mothers of boys everywhere!
Yeahhhh!!! Your hired!!!! I have 2 kids waiting for Aunt Anne to come and "spring clean" their Room! LOL
The room looks fabulous! We did a revamp of our bedroom yesterday, and oh the possibilities!!
Post a Comment