

Well, it's official; at some point in all my childrens' lives I've lost them. Eli was a little more worse for wear, though. Also, he's the only one with the distinction of having the ambulance come and check him out. Way to go, Eli! It was terrifying. The children and I were at the church building at a Mom's Night Out get together and suddenly the thought occurred to me that I hadn't seen Eli in awhile. My first thought was that he was outside, but I couldn't see him in the parking lot and went inside to enlist the help of everyone to search all the classrooms. Luckily, there was a sister from the ward who had just come down the street to the church and had seen a couple with a little boy who, coincidentally, looked a lot like Eli.
I ran up the street and, sure enough, it was him. I think my children were more emotional than I was. I said a prayer and the spirit said everything was ok, so I didn't panic. I did feel bad the moment I saw him. He has a big goose egg on his forehead and scrapes up one side of his face. The couple had called the aid car and they came and checked him out. He seemed to be fine, so I didn't want him to be taken to the ER. He was acting fine; just a little scared because so many strangers were around him.
Just remember, when you ask your kids to keep on eye on the little one that surredly means a bad outcome. Thank the Lord he's all right. My little escape artist!

1 comment:
ANXIETY!!! I'm glad he's okay. At least his war wounds will heal quickly and it wasn't more serious.
Post a Comment