Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Little Buddy


Eli is my little buddy. At least, that's what we call him because I just can't think of a nickname yet. It's just so easy to say Eli that having a nickname just seems cumbersome. Well, there's a lot I could say about Eli, but I'm just going to say one -- he's two. That just about sums it all up. On minute he's cute and smart and then the next he's throwing an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet and scaling the cabinets to get at the chocolate chips. What makes it so much worse for me is that he's the baby. I let him get away with so much. It's hard not to give him the chocolate chips when I'm holding the bag and he's saying, "tank you, tank you, Mommy," and I had no intention of giving him any. He's also really cute when he helps me put the dishes away. He picks up each dish and says, "thank you...thank you....thank you." I have to say thank you or he gets upset. Too funny. See why it's so hard to get upset at him, even when he gets the scissors and cuts holes in his favorite shirt. And, yes, the scissors were put up. He can get into anything. Argh!

2 comments:

PebblesFive said...

Hi.. Just stumble along your site. =) YOur children are smart and creative because they have a smart mommy!

Debbie Murdock said...

Eli is so cute. You're not supposed to fold on their cuteness unless you're their Aunt.