Look! Woodchips! It's a boy's dream. Wait a minute, where did my Rice Krispie Treat go?
This is Zach, my boys' buddy. He's in the Army, which gives him ultra-cool status. That, and he brought glow sticks. Ethan promptly buried his and it took five minutes to find it.
This looks like a great campsite.
Time to unpack the car.
That's a pretty big tent, Dad.
Don't even think about it, Eli.
"Awww, they caught me!"
"I guess I'll stick around."
This is Zach, my boys' buddy. He's in the Army, which gives him ultra-cool status. That, and he brought glow sticks. Ethan promptly buried his and it took five minutes to find it.
This looks like a great campsite.
Time to unpack the car.
That's a pretty big tent, Dad.
Don't even think about it, Eli.
"Awww, they caught me!"
"I guess I'll stick around."Steve did lose him once, but I have too, so it doesn't count.
A couple of service missionaries came by the campsite and dubbed Eli, 'Spanky.'
Ethan, catching some rays...
...and playing in the dirt.
Watch out, Eli has a muddy stick.
A couple of service missionaries came by the campsite and dubbed Eli, 'Spanky.'
Ethan, catching some rays...
...and playing in the dirt.
Watch out, Eli has a muddy stick.
These boys are ready for home!
1 comment:
The kids have sure been getting there fill of Daddy time...as it should be of course. I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have a Daddy that loves them.
Post a Comment