I was able to be a chaperone for Kaela's field trip to Northwest Trek today. I had a great group of kids and we had a fantastic time. They learned a lot about Northwest wildlife and we got some great looks at the animals.


At first we got a great look at the skunks and wolverines

The wolverines are very vicious creatures with a bad temper.

This is a bison female. She is starting to shed her winter coat.

These are bison bulls. They do not hang out with the females.

The coyotes were howling because of all the children howling at them. It was an eerie sound.
This mountain goat was lazily watching us drive by in the Tram.

This is a great shot of a Bison calf. They are orange when they are born.

This raccoon is tough to see. What great camoflauge.

I had the best group of all.
2 comments:
Northwest Trek is such an awesome place. Call me blind BUT for the life of me I can't find that blasted Racoon.
Hi Anne! So fun to hear from you and see what your family's been up to! We miss you guys so much, we're hoping we can visit sooner than later! :)
Post a Comment