Congratulations Raechel! Raechel was just accepted as an apprentice to the Metropolitan Ballet of Tacoma. She has worked very hard for this honor and we are so pleased with her hard work. Here is what the Artistic Director of the school said about Raechel.
"Raechel has really had a great year with ballet. I think she is beginning to work hard consistently and this has been exciting to see. The fruits of her labors have shown in just about every aspect of her dancing. Raechel is gaining in strength and this is something that I have been hoping for with Raechel for a long time. Raechel has such beautiful line and dance comes naturally for her. But now that Raechel is motivated, just wait!
I am excited to officially ask Raechel to join Metropolitan Ballet of Tacoma as an apprentice this summer. Way to go Raechel! Sincerely, Damaris Caughlan"
3 comments:
Congratulations Raechie!!! This is so exciting. We're gonna have a famous dancer in our family!
Way to go! That is Awesome! Good Luck!
Wow - that's incredible! Congrats!
Post a Comment