Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hurray for Hollywood!

Our daddy was gone last week at a EEG workshop for work. We sure missed him!
Hey, he looks a little too willing to take this photo!
Hands off, Marilyn, he's mine!

Steve got to visit Rodeo Drive, but I didn't get anything. But that's ok, because I didn't need a $1200 purse anyway.

Steve visited the chinese theatre where they were having the premiere of Don't Mess With the Zohan. Although we will never see this film and care nothing about it, it was cool for him to see Adam Sandler in person.

Steve made sure to take a picture of only the most notable movie stars.

I love this shot he took of the fountain. It looks like the water is flowing up into the basin. So, cool!

Welcome Home, Daddy! We missed you!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Fun pictures! Steve could be next to Cindy Crawford and his expression would be the same.

Melinda said...

It looks like he got to do some fun stuff, I love your descriptions for the pictures, very funny! Reading your blog really makes me smile!

Donnie and Christina said...

Go Steve!!! See I knew Big Bird was something special!!